I know we've all heard &/or read about the 143 million pounds of beef recalled recently. 143 million pounds!? even though that number seems staggering, I can't say that I'm too surprised. I know far too much about the beef industry in this country, & am far too aware of how BushCo. has stripped any kind of oversight from most American industries. it's nearly impossible to count all the industrial accidents that have occurred over the course of this administrations tenure.
anyway, dday over at hullabaloo has a great post up today. it basically tells of the lack of oversight & the lack of resources needed for such oversight due to cutbacks, not to mention obfuscation, made by the Bush administration. it's well worth a read.
Will Trump''Little Thingss Tariffs On Tomatoes Cost Republicans
Texas?''Little Thingss Tariffs On Tomatoes Cost Republicans Texas?'
-
J. Divan Vance gave Fox viewers his best pitch for why they should vote for
Republicans in the midterm elections.
"There are obviously, I think, every si...
2 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment