Friday, August 29, 2008

FTW!?!

that certainly got everyone's attention.
it's not Mittmas, but it might just be a whole lot better.

"Is this really who the Republican Party wants to be one heartbeat away from the Presidency? Given Sarah Palin's lack of experience on every front and on nearly every issue, this Vice Presidential pick doesn't show judgment: it shows political panic."
-- Rep. Rahm Emanuel


it's a present that keeps on giving & giving, & giving, & giving & giving...
ad infinitum
.

here's Sarah Palin accepting the VP position today
at the Nutter Center in Dayton, OH :

1 comment:

Christy said...

Ok, you just made me laugh out loud at my cubicle. Maybe, hopefully, I'll finally get fired.

(Did I tell you I actually saw that teen-pageant train wreck *the night it aired*?!) This has to be the most ingenius pastiche in human history.