Thursday, February 7, 2008

what a tool

Romney dropped out of the race today. I wouldn't normally comment on this except that this guy is so sanctimonious, it's hard to ignore. here's part of what he had to say:

"If I fight on in my campaign, all the way to the convention, I would forestall the launch of a national campaign and make it more likely that Senator Clinton or Obama would win. And in this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign, be a part of aiding a surrender to terror,"

yeah, it had nothing to do with having your ass handed to you & spending over $40 million of your kids inheritance in the process. it's all for the good of the country & fighting the evil doers.
things are going to get even uglier within the GOP camp. I can't wait. it's so fun to watch them tear each other apart over there.


(there's more over at huffpo, if you can stomach it)

No comments: