" Community organizers, which were part of George H.W. Bush's thousand points of light, provide comfort, help save jobs, create opportunity. In a nation ripped asunder by right-wing policies, they are often the last line of defense. Leaders of this nation like Martin Luther King, Cesar Chavez, Susan B. Anthony, even Thomas Paine and Sam Adams, were community organizers. As this fellow writes today, Jesus was a community organizer and Pilate was a governor."so see, Sarah, they have great responsibilities.
Will Trump''Little Thingss Tariffs On Tomatoes Cost Republicans
Texas?''Little Thingss Tariffs On Tomatoes Cost Republicans Texas?'
-
J. Divan Vance gave Fox viewers his best pitch for why they should vote for
Republicans in the midterm elections.
"There are obviously, I think, every si...
1 hour ago

1 comment:
Rah!
I was so angry the Democrats hadn't taken this ball and run with it yesterday that I rattled off a letter to Time with similar sentiments first thing in the morning. By the end of the day, though, the Dems had found their voices and made my letter redundant, something I don't mind at all in this case.
Your sleuthing uncovered the real gold, though!
Post a Comment