I was really sick of these debates long ago. I'm really, really sick of them now.
They exist just to fill time on cable news shows & supply those shows with gotcha moments & slug fests, & fodder for the pundits to gnash & gnaw over.
The Clintons (& it really is Bill & Hillary running) are acting more like Corleones
these days, kneecapping Obama at every turn. They've resorted to using plays right out of the 'vast right wing conspiracy' play book.
And what's with milk toast Wolfie as moderator? what a fiasco. anyway, here's video if you can stomach it:
Will Trump''Little Thingss Tariffs On Tomatoes Cost Republicans
Texas?''Little Thingss Tariffs On Tomatoes Cost Republicans Texas?'
-
J. Divan Vance gave Fox viewers his best pitch for why they should vote for
Republicans in the midterm elections.
"There are obviously, I think, every si...
2 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment